Now, a few things to remember:
1. First, when your puppy is only, say 8 weeks old, you should always give them several chances if they do accidentally bite you. At approximately the 5 month old mark that you must no longer tolerate any biting at all…
2. When you call your puppy to you, make sure that you have something in your hand to put in his or her mouth. Don't set puppy up to fail.
3. The last tip is simply this, when your puppy starts to bite you and ignores your chew toy, stay calm and place them on the floor.
Puppy needs to have his own bed, usually a small soft one at first to give him security.
Type your paragraph here.
Lots of patience, love and understanding for your new pet youngster and you will all be off to a good start for your wonderful life a head that I hope will be filled with many special and fond memories.
Wishing all of you many Great Years ahead !
If you are thinking about a German Shepherd as a new pet there are several things you need to consider first and questions that need to be answered positively, for the benefit of you and your soon to be most loyal best friend and new addition to your family. We have included pet care tips for puppy, dog, food & more!
THINGS TO CONSIDER!
GERMAN SHEPHERD CANINE
So here are the steps, somewhat simplified.
• From the very start encourage your puppy to leave your fingers and clothes alone
• If your puppy mouths you then redirect them calmly onto something else such as a toy or pull.